Wednesday, April 29, 2015

little mention on other people's interactions with A&M

There's two I'm curious about but don't have much info as not everyone is as inclined to share info like me. I found two people on BFP's Facebook who have had different experiences. The following is pretty much just speculation...

1) did not received anything from the school at all (need more info, don't think she's responded to me yet). Since I don't know the whole story, who knows with this one...but if the school did not respond at all (including not sending out a letter saying the request had been received) and it has been over 10 days it might have been lost in the mail. The USPS sucks like that. If they did send that letter of receipt but the 10 days have passed and they haven't said anything to the requester, I believe they can get in trouble for that.

2) did not receive the same letter I did. Considering these letter are being sent to the Attorney General (and the requester are receiving copies as an update), they probably need to look alike/have the same amount of info. I can only guess and wait for when BFP compiles all the info they receive from ID Campaign participants and lets us know.

If you have had any interactions with A&M or want me to tell the story of what you've been going through with 'your' school, let me know in a comment and I can feature it. :)

BTW, I am still fighting with stupid Gmail to get emails transferred to an email I actually use, so forgive if I stall in responding to a comment!

-TDG

No comments:

Post a Comment